We are offering remote control ir repeater/ ir extender with 1 receiver & 2 emitters ( for 2 av devices ) and usb 5v adaptor u102-p.
this unit u102-p can be used to extend the ir signal up to 2 devices.
remote control ir repeater/ ir extender can be used with weak ir remote control signal from players such as iptv. Cd/vcd/dvd/ blu-ray, home system, television, setup box, recorder, catv, karaoke system, etc. It is also recommended for players/ equipments which are concealed in console or cabinet.
operating at 34khz ~ 60khz, this ir repeater is the smallest yet powerful ir repeater with high speed transmission without delay.
series available as follows :
u series powered by usb 5v and d series powered by dc12v
u101, u101a, d101 --- 1 receiver 1 emitter ( for 1 av equipments )
u102, u102a, d102 ---1 receiver 2 emitters ( for 2 av equipments )
u104, u104a, d104 ---1 receiver 4 emitters ( for 4 av equipments )
u101-p. U101a-p, u102-p, u102a-p, u104-p, u104-ap etc. – usb 5v adaptor included
u101, u101a, u102, u102a, u104, u104a etc. – usb power adaptor not included
1. Usb adaptor 5v 500ma
our u series which is powered by usb adaptor ( included ) can also be powered by connecting the usb cable to the usb port on your av equipment.
2. Ir emitter cable ( 2 ir emitter heads ) to dc3.5mm male 1m
ir emitter cable is one which to be stuck the emitters on the ir point of your respective av equipments and dc3.5mm is to connect with item 3.
3. Usb to ir receiver length 2m. Ir receiver to dc3.5mm 2m
usb is to be connected to usb adaptor or your av device for power.
1. Clean the surface of your av equipments. Stick the ir emitter on each the ir point of your av equipments. Connect the ends of two dc3.5mm cable.
2. Place the ir receiver such a way that it is facing your remote control. It is advisable to place away from plasma or ccfl screen as it may affect the remote control signal.
3. Connect the usb to usb adaptor/ usb port of av equipment for power
4. Power up & all is ready to go.
technical specification :
receiving frequency ( broadband ) : 34khz ~ 60khz
emitting frequency ( broadband ) : 38 khz & 56khz
receiving distance : 8 meter
emitting distance 10-20 cm
power consumption < 30ma
dimension for receiver & emitter : 31 (l) ×17 (w) ×13 (h) mm, 13 (l) ×8 (w) ×5. 5 (h) mm
input ac 100-240v/ output dc 5v : usb 5v 500ma
frequently asked questions :
1. How to locate the ir point of the av equipment?
a. Set up as per the installation procedures without step one. With the help of an assistant controlling the av equipment remote control, move the ir emitter around on the window of av equipment until signal sent is received.
2. Remote control doesn't work after installation ?
a. Check the power status of your av equipment
b. Check the connection of usb to av equipment/ power adaptor
c. Ensure that remote control is facing the ir receiver ( flashes red when a signal is sent )
d. Check the position of ir emitter.
e. Place ir receiver away from plasma or ccfl screen as it may affect the remote control signal.
f. Contact your dealer if the situation does not improve after the above alteration.
Payment Terms : T/T
1003 Eunos Ave 8, #01-39, Singapore, Singapore, SingaporeView Mobile No.